- SMBs are struggling to cope with cybersecurity. They face challenges including: a lack of training and no support from management. High time to change this! Find out more here.
- The UK’s NCSC releases its annual review about cybersecurity and the threat landscape. Click here to read more.
- Insider threats at NASA. An ex contractor found guilty of cyberstalking, aggravated identity theft and other offenses. This continues to show the vulnerability and unpredictability of the human factor within all organizations. Read more.
- The cost of cyber threats: A perspective from former Chief of Staff of FBI Director Mueller. Click here.
- The hidden weak spot of cyberattacks: remote access. Take a look at how organizations can protect themselves including ‘least privilege’ and a solid MFA solution. Find out more.
Are you interested in receiving hottest cybersecurity news?