About the team
You will be joining Fudo Security’s Marketing team with a big mission to build the most innovative cybersecurity brand in the world through world-class marketing programs that showcase the values and products of Fudo. Our team’s success is based on extraordinary creativity, incredible team spirit, but also on day-to-day professionalism, and leveraging research and insights.
About the role
As the Brand Manager for Fudo Security, you will play a key role in helping shape the way the entire world perceives Fudo Security and the company’s products. You’ll help build a brand that communicates our purpose, defines perception and awareness globally, and puts a spotlight on our diverse community.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Brand Manager to join our Marketing team. As our first Brand Manager, you will partner with other marketing team’s members to develop, evolve and deliver world-class brand activities for Fudo Security. You will be part of the greater marketing team and will work cross-functionally.
Your role will cover brand positioning, brand architecture, key messaging, communication strategies, and of course, being in charge of world-class PR activities.
What you’ll do
• You will work cross-functionally to develop Fudo Security’s PR strategy for our key markets, globally.
• You will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, especially all the activities related to brand positioning and messaging; driving awareness, consideration, and relevance.
• You will own PR strategy, including the strategy on how to convince journalists, bloggers and influencers to cover Fudo in their publications.
• Use market, customer, and brand research to help develop strategies that translate into innovative campaigns to meet our marketing objectives.
• Collaborate with the other teams to develop and refresh target media selection.
What we’re looking for
• You have 5+ years at a marketing/brand/PR agency or internal brand creative team.
• You have a wealth of B2B marketing/PR experience that is essential to the execution of this role. An additional enterprise B2B marketing experience is valued.
• You have demonstrated experience leading brand awareness activities for global campaigns.
• You’re comfortable with chaos. You can find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
• You’re eager to learn and evolve. From creative craft to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge. You work alongside people who are better than you at some things. To you, this isn’t a threat, but an inspiring opportunity to learn and grow.
• You think and act as We, not Me. We’re all in this together. You love nothing more than to collaborate and build trusted relationships with your team, ensuring everyone is empowered to do the best work of their life and having the best time doing it.
• You balance creative and strategic excellence, flipping between big picture thinking and pixel-perfect craft.
• You’re a great communicator. Your communication skills help you work cross-functionally with other teams, journalists, bloggers, influencers.
• You have a bias for action. You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and muck in. No task is too small (or big!) if it helps the team around you to be more effective, and rallies them to achieve their goals faster.
• Always striving for your best.
What you’ll get
• The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
• Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
• General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
• Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
• Flexible working hours.
• Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
• Office Thursdays with team lunch every two weeks.
• Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
• Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
• Benefits – English classes, medical care, Multisport card, group insurance and great team events!
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty&fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!