About the team
You will be joining Fudo Security’s Marketing team with a big mission to build the most innovative cybersecurity brand in the world through world-class marketing programs that showcase the values and products of Fudo. Our team’s success is based on extraordinary creativity, incredible team spirit, but also on day-to-day professionalism, and leveraging research and insights.
About the role
As the Global Brand Strategist for Fudo Security, you will play a key role in helping shape the way the entire world perceives Fudo Security and the company’s products. You’ll help build a brand that communicates our purpose, defines perception and awareness globally, and puts a spotlight on our diverse community.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Brand Strategist to join our Marketing team. As our first Brand Strategist, you will partner with other leaders to develop, evolve and deliver world-class global brand strategy for Fudo Security. You will be part of the greater marketing team and will work cross-functionally to put in place strategy frameworks and standards to help guide the whole team towards unified marketing communications. You will be in charge of the whole marketing calendar and will be responsible for the successful execution of everything that will be included in it – from our global brand campaigns to our seasonal activations and release launches.
Your role will cover brand positioning, value propositions, naming, brand architecture, key messaging, quant & qual research analysis, communication strategies, and of course, crafting inspirational creative world-class marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
• You will work cross-functionally to develop Fudo Security’s brand strategy for our key markets, globally.
• You will own brand positioning and messaging; driving awareness, consideration, and relevance while creating a seamless on-brand experience for our enterprise customers.
• Use market, customer, and brand research to help develop strategies that translate into innovative campaigns to meet our marketing objectives.
• Generate compelling insights from research and communicate them in a way the business can both understand and drive action from.
• Collaborate with the other teams to develop and refresh target audiences selection, key segments, and personas.
• You will be in charge of the whole marketing calendar and its execution in our key markets.
What we’re looking for
• You have 5+ years at a marketing/brand agency or internal brand creative team leading the development of global strategies for brands, products, and services.
• You have a wealth of B2B marketing experience that is essential to the execution of this role. An additional enterprise B2B marketing experience is valued.
• You have demonstrated experience leading strategies for global campaigns.
• You’re comfortable with chaos. You can find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
• You’re eager to learn and evolve. From creative craft to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge. You work alongside people who are better than you at some things. To you, this isn’t a threat, but an inspiring opportunity to learn and grow.
• You think and act as We, not Me. We’re all in this together. You love nothing more than to collaborate and build trusted relationships with your team, ensuring everyone is empowered to do the best work of their life and having the best time doing it.
• You balance creative and strategic excellence, flipping between big picture thinking and pixel-perfect craft.
• You’re a great communicator. Your communication skills help you work cross-functionally with other teams. You brainstorm concepts and facilitate workshops. You give and receive constructive feedback and can clearly articulate how creative work can be improved, mentoring others to deliver their best work.
• You have a bias for action. You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and muck in. No task is too small (or big!) if it helps the team around you to be more effective, and rallies them to achieve their goals faster.
• Always striving for your best.
What you’ll get
• The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
• Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
• General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
• Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
• Flexible working hours.
• Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
• Office Thursdays with team lunch every two weeks.
• Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
• Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
• Benefits – English classes, medical care, Multisport card, group insurance and great team events!
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty&fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!