About the Team
You will be joining Fudo Security’s Sales team with a big mission to sell the most innovative secure remote access products in the world. Our team’s success is based on extraordinary creativity, incredible team spirit, collaboration with others, but also on day-to-day professionalism, and leveraging research and insights.
About the role
Sales Ninja is one of the most needed roles within our growing structures and will have a huge impact on the correct operation of business enlargement processes. The idea of your role is to optimize sales and marketing actions and work closely with Sales Managers so that they can focus on the goal to enhance our market footprint. You’ll get a chance to learn from highly experienced sales professionals. As we are still growing this position gives many perspectives for self-development and promotion to other sales positions.
What you’ll do
• Verifying sales data and ensuring its accuracy.
• Managing the sales databases.
• Taking part in offers preparations.
• Contacting current clients and establishing relationships with potential ones.
• Contributing to the sales lead generation process – ensuring that all of the leads are verified and contacted.
• Analyzing sales data and coming up with conclusions and recommendations.
• Taking care of proper sales documentation workflow.
• Preparing reports and presentations on given topics.
• Cooperating with other departments, especially with Marketing, Administration, Finance and Product Management Teams.
• Increasing knowledge about the sales processes and market trends within the cybersecurity.
• Supporting every day work of the Sales Team.
What we’re looking for
• Enthusiastic about the sales processes beginner who is focused on gaining more experience in an IT company.
• Passionate about contact with clients.
• You don’t need to have a few years of experience, however having some sales background is desirable.
• Assertiveness, persistence and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Willingness to learn, interest in the cybersecurity market and trends.
• Great communication skills expressed in effective relations with clients and internal cooperations.
• Awareness of sales processes and ability to put them into practice.
• Analytical skills making all of the reports and presentations on a high level.
• Nice to have – experience with any CRM system.
• Fluency in English.
What you’ll get
• The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
• Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
• General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
• Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
• Flexible working hours.
• Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
• Office Thursdays with team lunch every two weeks.
• Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
• Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
• Benefits – English classes, medical care, Multisport card, group insurance and great team events!
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty & fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!