Currently, we are looking for Marketing Manager
About the team & the role
You will be joining Fudo Security’s Marketing Team with a superior task to move this Team to the next level. We’ve gone through some internal changes and currently we are looking for high-skilled professional who will continue the path of professionalization. We are thrilled to get onboard a manager who understands the role and is able to organize the Team and manage it in a way that will effect in great work quality and great teamwork!
Who are we looking for?
Professional with high working standards, who has at least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing position. We are an IT product company, so it would be nice if you have some experience in product company as well. Leads generation is also one of crucial aspects of our marketing strategy, so your skills and achievements in this area will be appreciated. The ability to manage the Team appropriately is a must, we’d like to hear more about your successes here.
What you’ll do
● Setting marketing strategy and being responsible for its execution.
● Organize the Team’s work on a daily basis and ensuring its work quality.
● Leading the Team, supporting Team members in their difficulties, taking care of employee’s development, challenging and giving the feedback.
● Manage all of the marketing activities, especially:
a. Sales Channel Marketing;
b. Website strategy;
d. Content marketing;
e. Social Media;
f. Leads generation;
g. Brand development;
i. Webinars, conferences etc;
j. Customer experience management;
k. Marketing market trends and implementations;
l. Marketing data analyses and recommendations.
● Team’s workflow improvements and processes implementation.
● Active cooperation with other Fudo Security Teams, especially Sales Team and Product Management Team in order to make our products
What we’re looking for
● A candidate with enthusiasm, wide marketing knowledge and high management skills.
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably – in the IT company.
● Marketing issues interest, knowledge of current trends.
● A manager with high communication skills, who is able to establish and maintain good employee relations.
● A candidate who knows that marketing is not only a creative job but what’s more – actions that should effect in measurable results.
● Leads generation knowledge and hopefully some successes to talk about.
● Someone who is eager to dive into cybersecurity marketing.
● Assertiveness, persistence and ‘can do’ attitude is what we appreciate.
● High leadership skills – self-awareness, delegation, influence, empathy and effectiveness.
● Knowledge of marketing processes and ability to adjust it to the particular business sector.
● Willingness to be part of a growing company and ability to put your hands on deck – our Managers work hand in hand with their Teams and have operational tasks as well 🙂
● Fluency in English.
● Nice to have – insight in cybersecurity issues.
What you’ll get
● The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
● Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
● Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
● Flexible working hours.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
● Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty & fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Let us get to know you!