About the team
You will be joining Fudo Security’s Product Management team with a big mission to build the most innovative secure remote access products in the world. Our team’s success is based on extraordinary creativity, incredible team spirit, but also on day-to-day professionalism, and leveraging research and insights.
About the role
As the Project Manager for Fudo Security, you will play a key role in helping shape the way the entire world perceives Fudo Security and the company’s products. You’ll help build products that will change how companies manage privileged access.
As our Project Manager, you will partner with other leaders to develop, evolve and deliver world-class global product strategy for Fudo Security. You will be part of the greater PM team and will work cross-functionally. You will be responsible for interesting technical projects in products used by enterprises globally.
Your role will cover projects roadmaps, strategy, planning, quant & qual research analysis, communication with partners and customers, and of course, projects’ execution.
What you’ll do
• You will coordinate complex projects from planning through delivery as the key driver responsible for the success of the project.
• Develop project plans in collaboration with responsible and consulted stakeholders.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Communicate dates, milestones, and release dates throughout the sprint process.
• Report in detail on project progress to accountable stakeholders.
• Publish appropriate project documents including roadmaps, project plans, and status.
• Manage risk for projects.
• Collaborate with tech leaders, business leaders, engineers, architects to help drive team delivery sprint to sprint which aligns with overall expectations.
• Facilitate bug prioritization meetings and maintain statistics on bugs opened/closed.
• Maintain analytics and reporting.
• Maintain roadmap/sprint planning documents.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Develop and monitor KPIs related to project execution.
• Recommend process improvements and share best practices with product and engineering leadership.
• Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement – translating customer pain points into smooth, intuitive user experiences.
What we’re looking for
• You have 3+ years of B2B project management experience in a technical environment. An additional enterprise B2B project management experience is valued.
• You have demonstrated experience leading projects for b2b companies.
• You have a strong understanding of agile project management methodologies, e.g. scrum, kanban, scrumban.
• You have an ability to work cross functionally across multiple roles and stakeholders.
• You have strong communication and project management skills with a proven ability to collect and distill opinions while motivating a team to achieve aggressive goals.
• You’re a strategic thinker and exceptional executor who can deliver projects within strict timelines with excellent attention to detail.
• You’re comfortable with chaos. You can find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
• You’re eager to learn and evolve. From creative craft to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge. You work alongside people who are better than you at some things. To you, this isn’t a threat, but an inspiring opportunity to learn and grow.
• You think and act as We, not Me. We’re all in this together. You love nothing more than to collaborate and build trusted relationships with your team, ensuring everyone is empowered to do the best work of their life and having the best time doing it.
• You balance creative and strategic excellence, flipping between big picture thinking and pixel-perfect craft.
• You’re a great communicator. Your communication skills help you work cross-functionally with other teams. You brainstorm concepts and facilitate workshops. You give and receive constructive feedback and can clearly articulate how creative work can be improved, mentoring others to deliver their best work.
• You have a bias for action. You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and muck in. No task is too small (or big!) if it helps the team around you to be more effective, and rallies them to achieve their goals faster.
• Always striving for your best.
What you’ll get
• The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
• Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
• General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
• Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
• Flexible working hours.
• Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
• Office Thursdays with team lunch every two weeks.
• Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
• Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
• Benefits – English classes, medical care, Multisport card, group insurance and great team events!
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty&fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!