Currently, we need someone to keep up to date our technical documentation.
What you’ll do:
• Conducting all of the issues connected with products technical documentation.
• Documenting new features/ new products.
• Participating in product creation.
• Publishing new version of deployment documentation.
• Support for Fudo Teams (eg. with post-deployment documentation).
• Ensuring technical documentation is user friendly.
• Preparation of tutorial videos.
• Making graphics regarding tech issues.
• Cooperation with Marketing Team on technical content.
• Cooperation with other Teams, especially Development Team.
What we’re looking for:
• Insight into technology and security issues.
• Being interested in new technologies & IT world.
• Very good command of English (C1 level or higher).
• At least 1 year of technical writing experience in a tech company.
• Effortless usage of CSS, HTML.
• Very good communication with tech guys and ability to get needed information from them.
• High linguistic skills, especially in making tech functionalities understable for users.
• Accuracy and details orientation.
• Preferably – being familiar with Adobe Premiere & Adobe Photoshop, mockup tools.
• Nice to have – experience in working with documentation tools (eg. Sphinx, Phabricator).
What you’ll get:
● The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
● Remote work but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● General onboarding program and Fudo Buddy who will help you in your first steps.
● Possibility to work with professionals with wide experience from which you can learn.
● Flexible working hours.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the remote work ;)).
● Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment, contract of mandate, or B2B.
If interested, please send us your CV by APPLY NOW. 🙂
Let us get to know you!