- Insiders are responsbile for some of the most common threats within a company. This week saw a former NSA employee sentenced for taking home classified documents. Click here.
- With the transition to a digital environment in healthcare, outdated legacy systems remain a hurdle which can cause damage and endanger patient safety. Read more here.
- Security is paramount and UK suppliers reveal a growing trend from around the world that contracts would be cancelled if cybersecurity not guaranteed. Find out more here.
- Uber demonstrated that disclosure or a cover up of a breach can be extremely costly. Read about it here.
- Security matters to everyone! A recent survey of various employees in the US and Europe revealed that even security minded staff are still not adequately informed about security. Read more here.
- Healthcare workers are still not fully informed about cybersecurity. There’s still a long way ahead before this vital sector is fully secure. Find out more here.
October is a busy month for Fudo Security.
We’re on the road sharing expertise and cutting edge info about security. You can meet us at various events around Europe!
At PLNOG in Krakow October 1st – 2nd we had the pleasure to speak to customers and experts about the future of AI and Privileged Access. We are also releasing a very cool new tool for admins. This will be a perfect fit for small companies and freelancers looking to get some fantastic new technology to make their lives more secure.
We’re also hosting our industry webinar, Checkup: Cybersecurity and Healthcare. We’ll discuss with an expert panel how security matters for the sector and how Fudo can help. If you haven’t already signed up just do so here. If you have any questions just get in touch with our team: Sascha or Iga. Hope to see you there!
Our team will be spreading Fudo Security’s good news in Bulgaria at Computer 2000 October 5th – 7th. A great chance to get in touch with the whole SEE network and talk security in a fascinating part of the world.
We’ll be attending It-sa in Nuremberg, one of Europe’s premier conferences for IT security October 9th-11th. A huge event with experts from around DACH and beyond in attendance.
We are a proud sponsor of the Polish FreeBSD User Group as they organize their 6th meetup at Warsaw University of Technology on October 11th.
If you’re in Warsaw, come say hello at Secure 2018 October 23rd to 24th. Fudo Security is a special partner this year and there will be a ton of leading security experts present. So don’t miss it!
We trust the stories this week were informative and we believe they can enrich your presentations for your prospective customers and clients. That’s why we encourage you to share them with your team.
We hope you’ll enjoy this week’s info bundle.
Are you interested in receiving hottest cybersecurity news? To join Fudo Security Weekly click here.