As the world deals with the new normal being brought about
by the COVID-19 pandemic, every organization is trying to adapt,
while at the same time maintaining business continuity.
Though it is far from easy, as the world has been pivoting to remote work setups, showing us all a new cybersecurity vulnerability that we cannot ignore. Though essential for daily operations remote work has presented the economy with new risks and an increased strain on security. So what’s the best way forward?
How can your business meet the challenges ahead
and ensure your data and staff are secure?
Join us at our upcoming webinar where we will go through some best practices being pioneered by our industry thought leaders. We’ll share what we’ve learned on the frontlines of securing countless businesses. We’re going to give you some insight you don’t want to miss on how to level up your organization and raise productivity!
Take a look at some of the things we’ll be covering:
- What you can do right now to keep secure
- How to provide a safe environment for your employees and partners
- How to give workers and staff remote access that is secure and safe
- The challenges of Remote Access
- AI-powered Prevention: terminate the session BEFORE it’s too late.
- Session Recording & Monitoring: Record, join, share and reuse your session.