Personal Data Processing Information Clause
- The Administrator of your Personal Data is:
Fudo Security Sp. z o.o.
02-486 Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178
tel: +48 22,100 67 00
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- necessary and proper performance of a contract between the parties and of commercial services, including the actions preceding a contract conclusion or order acceptance at the request of a person whose data is concerned. The data provided will be processed pursuant to Article 6.1 b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation
- performance of the activities in accordance with the consents granted by you – the data provided will be processed pursuant to Article 6.1 a) and in accordance with the provisions of the general data protection regulation,
- performance of the activities required by binding legal and administrative regulations – the data provided will be processed in accordance with Article 6.1 c) of the Regulation,
- execution of the legitimate interests of Fudo Security Sp. z o.o., and in particular:
- raising, satisfying or securing the claims made against the customer, analysing the quality of the sales services provided,
- the data provided will be processed pursuant to Article 6.1 f) of the Regulation.
- Your data obtained in connection with contract or commercial service performance include:
- name and surname,
- company name,
- contact data such as telephone, street address and email,
- user’s IP address,
- other data introduced voluntarily and knowingly by the user in connection with the services used by the user,
- information on the business activity conducted.
We do not process special categories of personal data.
- The Recipient of your personal data will be:
- the Fudo Security Sp. z o.o. employees authorised to process personal data.
- the entities providing telecommunications and IT, financial and accounting, organisational and technical services to Fudo Security Sp. z o.o.,
- institutions authorised to process personal data under binding regulations,
- the entities co-operating with the Data Administrator being parties to relevant entrustment agreements.
- Data transferring to third parties
The data are processed within the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be processed until an objection is raised against such processing, and in the event of an objection – until the expiry of the period of limitation which may be exercised by the person concerned or a legally required period.
- As the Administrator of your Personal Data I wish to inform you that you have the right of access to your data and the right to correct them. You also have the right to delete data, transfer data, the right to limit or demand that the data be no longer processed as well as the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – President of the Personal Data Protection Office [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych].
- Disclosure of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary to perform the activities referred to in point 3 of this information clause.
The above information clause is an implementation of the legal requirement resulting from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. No action is required from you.
Cookie file is a data file sent from the website to the user’s computer. Our website sends cookie files when the user browses the websites content. By accepting cookie files used on our website, the User does not share personal information, but those cookie files can be used later to identify the computer of the given User.
Most of web browsers accept cookie files automatically by default, but it is possible to block or limit some of the cookie files by altering cookie files settings in the web browser. After blocking cookie files, some of the our websites features may be unavailable or can be displayed incorrectly.
The following URLs contain information about how to change cookie files preferences in popular web browsers:
We do not use cookie files to track how the users use the Internet after leaving our website, we do not store any private information, which could be accessed by other parties. We use two types of cookie files:
„Session cookie” – a temporary file created on the User’s computer, which is deleted immediately upon closing the web browser’s window.
„Permanent cookie file” – a file stored on the User’s computer until it expires or is explicitely deleted by the User.