location: Warsaw, Poland
Who are we looking for?
Driven by achieving goals, a well-experienced professional, who is keen on taking part in Fudo Security’s ambitious expansion. We are looking for an exceptional individual who understands the intricacies and nuances of channel business development, and also understands how to grow and manage a channel region. The key deliverable is growing market share by enhancing our market footprint.
What will be your role?
• Defining and executing channel strategy, in particular – partnership levels, an evaluation and certification system, expectations for partners, new markets expansion plans.
• Setting goals on how to develop effective channel partnerships.
• Managing the process of creating partner materials including product materials, sales materials, battle cards, price lists and possible calculations facilitating partners work.
• Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Product Management teams to deliver on objectives.
• Planning and undertaking actions to activate current partners, especially throughout the execution of partner marketing activities.
• Communication management within the channel – providing information about planned product releases, relaying product news from the company and the market, gathering feedback from partners and clients.
• Be the voice of the partner community within Fudo planning and our strategy, relaying and conveying partner feedback to the company.
• Managing the certification and training process (technical, sales and motivational ones).
• Carry out agreed channel plans & activities in order to proactively seek out new business opportunities with focus on Channel Partners.
• Collaborate and co-organize events and marketing activities with channel partners.
• Evaluate product sales trends in comparison with competitive products.
• Represent the company at exhibitions, trade meetings, workshops and seminars with a focus on supporting key business partners and distributors.
• Partner portal guidance on the basis of merit.
• Providing reports.
What is important for us?
• At least 3 years of channel work experience (distributor experience acceptable).
• A high level of English. An ability to communicate with ease.
• Proven experience in strategy building and execution.
• Possessing a strong awareness of sales and channel processes.
• Have strong industry, channel, and knowledge or awareness about market competitors including market trends and best practices, understanding of business and product strategies.
• High awareness of IT and technology issues.
• High communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Focus on cooperation with other teams.
• Being precise and specific.
• High professional standards with business relationships.
• Willingness and ability to go on business trips (Poland and internationally).
What can you gain from us?
● Possibility to work with unique products with international outreach.
● Currently – fully remote work & but also the possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks. Our office is open to you 🙂
● Office Wednesdays every two weeks with office lunch and time to meet colleagues in person.
● Benefits – Medicover, Multisport Plus, life insurance (Uniqa), English classes, subsidies for glasses, birthday and occasional presents.
● Business work tools (MacBook and iPhone).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B.