What do we do?
Fudo has been successfully working in the IT security industry creating tools for monitoring and privileged access management. We bring passionate people in our professional space and work together every day to deliver value and quality to our users. Passion, enthusiasm and result-orientation are part of our work culture.
What does our Development Team do?
Our Development Team does its utmost to boost our main product: Fudo PAM – it is a multi-purpose system with strong user authentication, session recording and privileged misuse prevention. We are also focusing on implementing new products with innovative technology. Currently our Development Department consists of three teams – Core Team, Back-end Team and Front-end Team with 20 developers in total. We are open to meet candidates who would like to join one of our Teams! 🙂
What tasks do we want to assign you?
• Development of web applications.
• Product maintenance.
• Creating product documentation.
• Code refactoring and maintaining code quality.
• Carrying out code reviews.
• Working closely with the Development team.
• Working with Scrum methodology and participating in a full-stack development.
What is important for us?
• Being enthusiastic about product development and programming.
• We are open to meet both – junior & mids but also professionals with senior level experience.
• Experience with programming tools like Jira, Redmine, Git.
• Knowledge of network protocols is something which would be much appreciated 🙂
• Basic knowledge of cryptography and software security would be an asset.
• Focus on high quality of work and code.
• Positive attitude and mindset focused on improvements.
What can you gain from us?
● Possibility to work on unique product with international outreach.
● Contribution to open source voluntary projects focused on technological development.
● Currently – fully remote work & but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks.
● Office Wednesdays every two weeks with office lunch and time to meet personally.
● Benefits – Medicover, Multisport Plus, life insurance (Uniqa), English classes during work hours, subsidies for glasses, birthday and occasional presents.
● Business work tools (development standard laptop and others if needed).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B and benefits.