What do we do?
Fudo has been successfully working in the IT security industry creating tools for monitoring and privileged access management. We bring passionate people in our professional space and work together every day to deliver value and quality to our users. Passion, enthusiasm and result-orientation are part of our work culture.
What does our Tech support do?
Our Technical Support Team provides high quality support within post-sale service for Fudo’s Clients, both – polish and international ones. Throughout constant back up – starting with participation in product implementation up till solving daily Clients’ difficulties – Technical Support Team efforts impact on Fudo’s growth.
What tasks do we want to assign you?
● Analysis and answering Clients’ queries and technical problems.
● Keeping contact with Clients, at times – personal within business trips.
● Cooperation with Development Team in identification and solving unusual issues.
● Contribution to products implementations and environment integration.
● Preparing software testing environment.
What is important for us?
● Skills in network issues and protocols (TCP/IP).
● Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems.
● Focus on work in tech support and willingness to learn.
● Knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
● Positive attitude and mindset focused on improvements.
● Inquisitiveness and focus on Client’s needs.
● Level of English enabling to carry out tasks.
Nice to have:
● insight into Unix systems;
● being familiar with IT security issues.
What can you gain from us?
● Possibility to work on unique product with international outreach.
● Contribution to open source voluntary projects focused on technological development.
● Currently – fully remote work & but also a possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks.
● Office Wednesdays every two weeks with office lunch and time to meet personally.
● Benefits – Medicover, Multisport Plus, life insurance (Uniqa), English classes during work hours, subsidies for glasses, birthday and occasional presents.
● Business work tools (development standard laptop and others if needed).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B and benefits.