Currently, we are looking for Sales Manager with German (DACH region)
About the team & the role
Our Sales Team’s ambition constantly pushes us further – we would like to be seen more and more on the cybersecurity market and therefore we need to grow. Our Sales Team cooperates with our partners, distributors and clients, making sure that they receive the best product possible and highest standards of our services. Apart from numbers and sales goals, we believe that the key to success is to have a business relationship based on trust and stability.
Sales Manager DACH position is one of the key roles needed for further company growth. We’ve been present in the DACH region for a few years now. Its great potential convinces us that there is still much to do there.
Who are we looking for?
Driven by achieving goals, an experienced professional, who is keen on taking part in Fudo Security’s ambitious expansion. We are looking for an exceptional individual who understands the intricacies and nuances of channel business development, and what’s more – knows how to grow and manage the region. The key deliverable is growing market share by enhancing our market footprint. German fluency is a must.
What will be your role?
• Establishing and maintaining business relationships with clients and partners (channel partnership).
• Achieving quarterly sales targets.
• Looking for greenfields within business branches and untapped territories.
• Enlarging the client portfolio.
• Keeping daily contact with clients, partners.
• Conducting business meetings and presentations.
• Gathering information about clients’ needs.
• Taking part in setting sales strategy.
• Preparing sales reports and market analysis.
• Taking part in industry conferences and events.
• Close cooperation with the Pre-Sales Team and Product Manager.
• Updating sales data in the CRM system.
• Willingness to make international business travels.
What is important for us?
• You should have at least 4 years of sales work experience.
• German is a must – at least C1 level – full working proficiency.
• Good level of English is also desirable.
• You need to have proven experience in a sales strategy execution.
• High sales motivation – we’re thrilled to have a Sales Manager who is really passionate about the sales job and is driven by achieving her/ his goals.
• A strong awareness of sales and channel processes is what we are looking for as well.
• It will be nice if you have strong industry knowledge or awareness about market competitors including market trends and best practices, understanding of business and product strategies.
• Good awareness of IT and technology issues will be your advantage as well.
• High communication and problem solving skills – always welcomed.
• Focus on cooperation with other teams.
• High professional standards with business relationships – it’s a must in a sales work.
• Willingness and ability to go on business trips (mainly German of course).
• Nice to have – insight in cybersecurity issues.
What can you gain from us?
● Possibility to work with unique products with international outreach.
● Currently – fully remote work & but also the possibility to work from the office, if you prefer.
● Base salary and sales bonus plan to motivate you even more.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks. Our office is open to you 🙂
● Business work tools (MacBook and iPhone).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B.
Our DNA – passion, proactivity, ownership, loyalty, honesty & fairness, teamwork, persistence.
We don’t want the above to be just slogans. We strive to ensure that these values guide us every day and are visible in our actions. We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key for building the best-in-class product. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Fudo Security the best place to work, for everyone. We want each of our employees to be an essential part of our #FudoSquad!
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Let us get to know you!