of 07 October 2020
Personal Data Controller:
Fudo Security spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, 02-486 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000224900, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number] 5242521745;
I.1 Personal Data – means personal data within the meaning of Article 6 of the Act, made available by Users and collected through the Service and processed by Fudo Security sp. z o.o;
I.4 Service – means the Internet service in the domain of fudosecurity.com/pl;
I.5 Act – means the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2011 No. 203, item 1371);
I.6 User – means entities visiting and using, including through the transfer of Personal Data, from the Service.
§1: General provisions
1. The Controller of Personal Data is Fudo Security spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, 02-486 Warsaw, KRS 0000224900.
2. The protection of personal data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter: GDPR), and their storage takes place on secure servers.
3. We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
4. The personal data provided on the “Contact” website of the Personal Data Controller are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2: Scope and purpose of personal data processing
1. Fudo Security spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, 02-486 Warsaw, KRS 0000224900, is the User’s Personal Data Controller. If the User sends a completed form available on our website thus gives consent to processing of personal data contained therein or has any User Account, we process the User’s data such as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company / registered office address organization.
2. Fudo Security spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, 02-486 Warszawa, KRS 0000224900, is also the Controller of Personal Data of persons who have given their consent to receive marketing/commercial information and persons who have given their consent to profiling.
3. Personal data is processed:
• in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection,
• to the extent and as necessary for establishing, shaping of the content of a contract, amending or terminating it and also for its proper performance (legal basis – provision of Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
• to the extent and as necessary to fulfil the legal obligations to which the Controller of Personal Data is subject (legal basis – Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
• to the extent and as necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Controller, and the processing does not violate the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User (legal basis – Article 6.1.(f) of the GDPR),
• to the extent and as necessary for the purpose consistent with the consent given by the User, if he/she has subscribed to a newsletter or submitted a request for a product demo (legal basis – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
• to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User, if he/she has expressed a wish to receive marketing/trade information (legal basis – provision of Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
• to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User if he/she has expressed a wish for profiling (legal basis art. 6.1.(a) of the GDPR).
4. Personal data is stored for the period necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes, however:
• in the case of performance of a concluded contract – for the period until its conclusion, and after that time – for the period and to the extent required by the law or to secure possible claims, and in the case of the User’s consent to data processing after the expiry of the contract – until that consent is withdrawn,
• to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller in connection with its business activities and contracts for the period until such obligations are fulfilled by the Personal Data Controller,
• for the internal administrative purposes of the Controller, for as long as the legitimate interests of the Controller underlying the processing are not fulfilled or until the User objects to it,
• in the scope of sending a newsletter, receiving marketing / commercial information and profiling – for the period until the User’s consent to such processing is withdrawn.
§4: User rights
1. Every person who is the data subject has the right:
• to access data on the basis of Art. 15 of the GDPR – at any time. The Data Subject has the right to request from the Controller of Personal Data whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and if so, he or she has the right to obtain access to these data or obtain a copy of them. The Controller of Personal Data is obliged to provide relevant information without excessive charges and without undue delay. The deadline for the Controller to fulfill such request is one month, but not longer than three months – in complex cases (due to the number of requests or a complicated nature of the request), starting from the date of receipt of the request;
• have his or her data rectified on the basis of Art. 16 of the GDPR – at any time the Data Subject has the right to request the Personal Data Controller to rectify his or her personal data if he or she finds out the inaccuracies in his or her personal data collected by this Controller;
• have his or her data processing limited on the basis of Art. 18 of the GDPR – at any time, in the situation described in the regulations on personal data protection, the Data Subject may demand from the Personal Data Controller the limitation of data processing. If such a request is justified, the data shall be processed by the Personal Data Controller and undertaking any operations other than storing data shall require a separate consent of this Data Subject, unless the processing is necessary to protect the claims or rights of another person or for important reasons of public interest;
• to object on the basis of Art. 21 of the GDPR – in the case of important, legally justified grounds, the Data Subject may lodge an objection to the processing of Personal Data with the Personal Data Controller, claiming the overriding priority of his or her interests, rights and freedoms over the purpose of data processing;
• to be forgotten on the basis of Art. 17 of the GDPR – at any time, in the situation described in the regulations on personal data protection, the Data Subject may demand from the Personal Data Controller immediate erasure of personal data concerning him or her and the Personal Data Controller is obliged to erase the data without undue delay;
• to data transfer on the basis of Art. 20 of the GDPR – at any time the Data Subject has the right to request from the Personal Data Controller to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format his or her personal data processed by automated means on the basis of his or her consent or in connection with the performance of a contract;
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority on the basis of Art. 77 of the GDPR – if the Data Subject considers that the processing of personal data by the Personal Data Controller violates the provisions of the GDPR, the Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
• to withdraw consent – in the case when the processing of data is based on the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. consent for the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the right at any time to apply to the Personal Data Controller and withdraw his or her consent to process his or her personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. Contact with the person who supervises the processing of personal data at the Personal Data Controller is possible:
• by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/pl
• by telephone at the telephone number: +48 22 100 67 00
• by letter sent to the following address: Fudo Security spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, 02-486 Warszawa, KRS 0000224900
3. We reserve the right to process the User’s personal data after termination of the contract or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that it is necessary to file possible claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
4. The Controller has the right to make the User’s personal data and other data that it processes available to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
The Controller of Personal Data does not release / releases personal data outside the European Economic Area.
5. We have implemented data encryption and we have implemented access control to minimize the effects of possible violations of personal data security.
6. Personal data is processed by persons only authorized by us or processors, with whom we closely cooperate and with whom we are bound by a contract to entrust the processing of personal data.
2. The information collected concerns IP address, browser type, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the site via a contact form.
3. The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use our sites for more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor User information using the Google Analytics tool, which records User behaviour on the website.
5. We use the following cookies on our websites:
• “strictly necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website,
• cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the Service,
• “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information on how the website is used,
• “functional” cookies, which enable “remembering” selected User settings and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.
• “advertising” cookies, which allow to provide the User with advertising content more suited to his orher interests.
6. The User has the possibility to disable or restore the option to collect cookies at any time by changing the settings in the Internet browser. The instructions for managing cookies are available in individual web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari ITP.